No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Cashew Nut biscuit / biskut Kacang gajus
*These buttery Cashew Nut Cookies have a crumbly sandy texture and a deliciously nutty flavor. Perfect for afternoon tea or the holidays.
- ½ cup cashew nuts (70g)
- ⅓ cup whole cashew nuts for topping (46g)
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour (188g)
- ¼ cup rice flour (35g)
- 2 sticks salted butter (softened) (8oz/226g)
- ½ cup powdered sugar / icing sugar (65g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- Roast ½ cup (70g) cashew nuts in a 350˚F (180˚C) oven for about 20 minutes.
- Grind toasted cashew nuts until fine. Combine ground cashews, all-purpose flour, and rice flour in a medium sized bowl. Mix well.
- Partially cook ⅓ cup (46g) whole cashew nuts in 350˚F (180˚C) oven for about 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Prepare one 2-inch round cookie cutter. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract and continue to beat for 30 seconds.
- Add flour mixture into the bowl. Mix with a spatula until it resembles breadcrumbs. Then knead gently until dough comes together. Wrap in plastic and chill for 15 minutes.
- Place dough in between 2 large pieces of parchment paper. Roll out dough to about ¼ inch thick.
- Dip a cookie cutter in flour. Cut out as many circles as possible. Lift cut out cookie dough with a butter knife or spatula and transfer to lined baking tray. Rework trimmed dough until all dough is used up.
- Press a partially cooked cashew nut into each cookie dough. Brush top of cookie and cashew nut with egg wash.
- Bake in a 350°F (180°C) oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
No more offers for this product!
Wonders Online Shop Policies
There are no inquiries yet.