No products in the cart.
cheese biscuit / biskut keju
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
These Cheese Biscuits are simple, delicious, flaky and super cheesy. Loaded with cheddar and super quick to make, these biscuits are the perfect addition to any meal, or enjoyed as a snack.
Ingredients In Cheese And Biscuits
- Buttermilk – We want cold buttermilk for this recipe, be sure to shake it too before using.
- Eggs – We’re using 2 eggs for this recipe, one to be kept cold to use in the recipe and one beaten for egg wash.
- Flour – I used all purpose, my old stand by. Be sure to keep extra flour on hand.
- Baking powder – The leavening agent for this biscuit, it’ll help us achieve height and volume.
- Salt – So important for guaranteeing we get good flavor! Don’t forget the salt.
- Butter – Cold and unsalted.
- Cheese – Some nice shreddable cheddar cheese. Feel free to use as sharp as cheddar as you like!
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.