No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Hindu God With Wooden Gold Frame & Glass ; Ready To Hang !
Regular Price RM90.00
100% Brand new and high quality.
NOTE 1: Dimensions
Height: 36cm; Width: 28cm
NOTE 2: The colours in the received painting might be slightly different from the display because of individual display screens resolution and variability.
* Package: Framed Poster X1
* required deal method: Meet-up, Delivery
* Price shown does not included delivery
Kindly message me for more detail.
|Dimensions||33 × 8 × 40 cm|
No more offers for this product!
Wonders Online Shop Policies
- USE OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR SERVICES
2.2 Content provided on this Platform is solely for informational purposes. Product representations expressed on this Platform are those of the vendor and are not made by us. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Platform are those of the individual posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
2.3 Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Platform may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Platform is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. Wonders Online Shop shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
2.4 We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, the Platform or any Services and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the Platform or any part of the Services.
2.5 We reserve the right, but shall not be obliged to:
(b) prevent or restrict access of any an authorised user to the Platform and/or the Services;
(c) report any activity it suspects to be in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation to the appropriate authorities and to co-operate with such authorities; and/or
(d) to request any information and data from you in connection with your use of the Services and/or access of the Platform at any time and to exercise our right under this paragraph if you refuse to divulge such information and/or data or if you provide or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information and/or data.
2.6 Third Party Vendors: You acknowledge that parties other than Wonders Online Shop (i.e. Third Party Vendors) list and sell Products on the Platform. Whether a particular Product is listed for sale on the Platform by Wonders Online Shop or a Third Party Vendor may be stated on the webpage listing that Product. For the avoidance of doubt, each agreement entered into for the sale of a Third Party Vendor’s Products to a Customer shall be an agreement entered into directly and only between the Third Party Vendor and the Customer. You further acknowledge that Third Party Vendors may utilise paid services offered by Wonders Online Shop to occupy certain product listings slots within your search results on the Platform. Such Product listing may be accompanied by a "megaphone" logo.
- USER SUBMISSIONS
3.1 You grant us a non-exclusive licence to use the materials or information that you submit to the Platform and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions"). When you post comments or reviews to the Platform, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit or your username, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
- TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
4.1 All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Platform, information content on the Platform and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (collectively referred to as “Intellectual Property”) shall remain our property or where applicable, our affiliates or third party intellectual property owners. The entire contents of the Platform also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Malaysia copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
4.2 No part or parts of the Platform may be reproduced, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled, separated, altered, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcasted, hyperlinked, mirrored, framed, transferred or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system or installed on any servers, system or equipment any Intellectual Property without our prior written permission or that of the relevant Intellectual Property owners. No party accessing the Platform shall claim any right, title or interest therein. Permission will only be granted to you to download, print or use the Intellectual Property for personal and non-commercial uses, provided that you do not modify the Intellectual Property and that we or the relevant copyright owners retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
- Our limitation of responsibility and liability
5.1 The Platform and all data and/or information contained therein and/or the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties, claims or representations made by Wonders Online Shop of any kind either expressed, implied or statutory with respect to the Platform and/or the Services, including,
without limitation, warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. All data and/or information contained in the Platform and/or the Services are provided for informational purposes only.
5.2 Without limiting the foregoing, Wonders Online Shop does not warrant that the Platform and/or the Services or the functions contained therein will be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete or error-free, that defects, if any, will be corrected, or that this Platform and/or the server that makes the same available are free of viruses, clocks, timers, counters, worms, software locks, drop dead devices, trojan-horses, routings, trap doors, time bombs or any other harmful codes, instructions, programs or components.
5.3 Wonders Online Shop and all of its respective officers, employees, directors, agents, contractors and assigns shall not be liable to you for any losses whatsoever or howsoever caused (regardless of the form of action) arising directly or indirectly in connection with:
(a) any access, use and/or inability to use the Platform or the Services;
(b) reliance on any data or information made available through the Platform and/or through the Services. You should not act on such data or information without first independently verifying its contents;
(c) any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent program or macros; and
(d) any use of or access to any other website or webpage linked to the Platform, even if we or our officers or agents or employees may have been advised of, or otherwise might have anticipated, the possibility of the same.
5.4 Any risk of misunderstanding, error, damage, expense or losses resulting from the use of the Platform and/or Services is entirely at your own risk and we shall not be liable therefore.
6.1 For your convenience, we may include hyperlinks to other websites or content on the Platform that are owned or operated by third parties. Such linked websites or content are not under our control and we are not liable for any errors, omissions, delays, defamation, libel, slander, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, inaccuracy or any other objectionable material contained in the contents, or the consequences of accessing, any linked website. Any hyperlinks to any other websites or content are not an endorsement or verification of such websites or content and you agree that your access to or use of such linked websites or content is entirely at your own risk.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
8.2 Notwithstanding the foregoing, Wonders Online Shop reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
WONDERS ONLINE SHOP CARE
This Service Contract is a legal agreement between you and wonders online shop, which governs the provision of the Services by us in respect of Product(s). By purchasing a Product, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Service Contract. Please refer to the “DEFINITIONS” section at the end of this Service Contract for the meanings of capitalised terms used in this Service Contract.
Your purchase of the Services extends the manufacturer’s warranty period for a twelve (12) month or twenty-four (24) period (based on your selection, and as specified on the Product listing page) commencing upon the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty. The period commencing from the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty and ending twelve (12) month or twenty-four (24) period (based on your selection, and as specified on the Product listing page) is known as the Service Period.
The Services are subject at all times to the following:
- a) We have the sole option to repair or (if in our sole discretion it is more commercially practicable to do so) replace your Product with an item of similar quality and specifications.
- b) If we determine (in our sole discretion) that it is more commercially practicable to replace your Product instead of repairing it, the original Product shall be replaced with a similar product. Due to technological advances, the replacement Product may be of lower retail value than the original Product or it may be a Refurbished Product. If the original Product is replaced, the Services will cease from the date of replacement.
- c) Repairs or replacements of the Product are limited to products purchased domestically.
- d) Repairs or replacements of the Product are limited to products which are for personal use. This means that Products that have been used for commercial or other non-personal use shall be excluded from this Service Contract.
We would only perform the Services during the Service Period. This means that we have no obligation to perform or provide the Services during the manufacturer’s warranty period, and the Services provided under this Service Contract shall not cover or replace the manufacturer’s warranty. You must exercise your rights and benefits under the manufacturer’s warranty before making a Service request under this Service Contract.
On-site repair is available for bulky Products only, which are non Carry-in Products. Where we are unable to repair your Products on-site, they will be transported to our authorised repair centre for repair, at no extra cost to you. Carry-in Products, which are Products such as Mobile Devices, laptops, tablets, small and kitchen appliances shall be delivered by you to our authorised repair centre, and no shipping or transportation costs (if any) you incur will be reimbursed by Wonders Online Shop.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Our liability under this Service Contract will not, under any circumstances, extend to any loss or injury to a person or loss or damage to property or any incidental, contingent, special or any direct or indirect loss and consequential damages including but not limited to losses incurred due to any delay in rendering service related to this Service Contract and loss of use during the period that your Product is at an authorised repair centre, and/or while awaiting repair or replacement.
If you purchase the Services for a Mobile Device, you are entitled to the following repair services (or if in our sole discretion it is more commercially practicable to do so) replacement, if there is Accidental Damage to your Mobile Device:
- a) You are entitled to one (1) instance of repair services or a one (1) time replacement of the Mobile Device for any Accidental Damage. If in our sole discretion it is more commercially practicable to replace your Mobile Device instead of repairing it, the original Mobile Device shall be replaced with a similar product. Due to technological advances, the replacement Mobile Device may be of lower retail value than the original Mobile Device or it may be a Refurbished Product. If the original Mobile Device is repaired or replaced, the Services will cease from the date that the repaired or replaced Mobile Device is delivered to you.
- b) Repair services for Accidental Damage will apply to Accidental Damage which occurred between the period beginning seven (7) days (“effective date”) from the Mobile Device delivery date and twelve (12) calendar months after the effective date.
- c) Repair requests in relation to Accidental Damage must be submitted to us within two (2) working days of the Accidental Damage occurring. For the avoidance of doubt, you may only submit one (1) repair request in relation to Accidental Damage for the first year of the Service Contract, starting from the date you receive your Mobile Device.
Wonders Online Shop will not be liable under the Service Contract if you do not submit the Product to an authorised repair centre for repair for Carry-in Products or if you do not raise a Service request with the Wonders Online Shop Care call centre for bulky, non-Carry-in Products, before the expiry of the Service Contract, and in the case of Accidental Damage (for Mobile Device) only, if a Service request has not been submitted within two (2) working days of the Accidental Damage occurring.
If you send the Product for repair and/or servicing by an unauthorized service centre, this Service Contract will be null and void, and we will have no obligation to perform the Services in relation to such Product.
We shall not be liable to provide you the Services in relation to any of the following:
- Any damage or problems with the Product caused by negligence, omission or default of any kind, other than where you are entitled to services under “Accidental Damage”.
- Liability arising out of implied warranties of merchantability, implied warranties of fitness, and strict liability.
- Liability to anyone other than the Service Contract holder, as the case may be, except if you notify us of a transfer of a Service Contract per the terms below.
- Any acts of fraud, or other dishonest or criminal acts.
- Property and/or product liability insurance.
- Products that are still covered by the manufacturer’s/dealer’s original written warranty, or your dealer warranty, repairer’s warranty, or any other warranties in effect.
- Any defects that are subject to recall by the manufacturer / dealer.
- Non-operating and cosmetic items, paint, or product finish, accessories used in or with the eligible product unless covered under a separate Service Contract, cables, cords, add-on options incorporated in a product for which options are not essential to the basic function of the Product for which the Service Contract was purchased.
- Software (including operating system and any stored data), defects resulting directly from software installation and or removal, computer virus, virus prevention, and other peripherals.
- Routine maintenance, cleaning, adjustments or software updates.
- Abuse, theft, sand, corrosion, excessive heat, battery leakage, Acts of God, commercial usage, power outages or surges, inadequate or improper voltage or current (fluctuation of electrical power, lightning, static electricity), improper environment (including lack of proper temperature or humidity). Unauthorised modifications made to the Product and/or problems/defects arising from such unauthorised modifications; altered serial/IMEI numbers; failure to follow manufacturers’ instructions on installation, operation or maintenance; repairs performed by non-authorised repairer; any items not affecting the function of the Product; image burn.
- Costs of express service charges, transportation damage, removal or reinstallation unless specifically included in the Service Contract.
- Problems or defects not covered under the original manufacturer’s/dealer’s original written warranty or any other warranties in effect unless otherwise stated, unless otherwise specified in the Service Contract, including but not limited to where you are entitled to Accidental Damage related repair or replacement services.
- Failure to follow manufacturer’s recommended instructions for installation, operation, routine care maintenance, inspection, cleaning, external adjustments etc. including problems cause by a device that is not the Product, including equipment/accessories that are not produced by original equipment manufacturer, whether or not purchased at the same time as the Product.
- Damage due to organic infestation (from internal and/or external sources).
- Deterioration or spoilage of any food stored due to defect of refrigerator.
- Water leakage due to blockage of drainpipe under normal use.
- Commercial use (multi-user organisations), public rental, use for profit or communal use.
- Any diagnosis where no defect has been found or noted.
- Consumables including but not limited to batteries, bulbs, compact discs, digital tapes, stylus, toner and ink cartridges.
- External faults such as rust, wiring, electrical connection or plumbing, piping, fitting, realigning of signal receivers (poor receptions), and consequential loss of any kind.
- Normal wear and tear, scratching, chewing, spilled liquids, corrosion, animal and insect infestation, fungi, wet or dry rot, or bacteria, misuse, neglect and abuse.
- Repairs necessitated by improper maintenance, accidental, intentional physical damage, damage by sand or water, unless otherwise specified in the Service Contract including but not limited to where you are entitled to Accidental Damage repair or replacement services.
FOR SERVICE REQUEST – CALL OUR SERVICE HOTLINE +603 79717170
When the Product failure occurs due to an electrical or mechanical defect or accidental damage, you may contact the Wonders Online Shop Care Support Hotline at +603 79717170 to report the failure. This hotline is available Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. in Malaysia, excluding local public holidays.
Our experienced customer service representatives will be ready to guide you through the Service process. To expedite the Services, please ensure that you have your Service Contract details readily available before placing the call. If the Product failure is not reported to us prior to repair/replacement, the repair/replacement cost shall not be approved.
To validate that your Product is covered by the Services, please ensure you keep all the proof of purchase, such as sales receipts, in a safe place.
This Service Contract can be cancelled within fourteen (14) days of the Product order date at a full refund of paid service fee provided that no Service request has taken place. If a Service request has taken place, no refund will be provided upon cancellation.
This Service Contract will terminate automatically: (i) upon expiry of the term of this Service Contract, (ii) when a Product has been repaired and returned to you, (iii) upon replacement of the Product if (in our sole discretion it is more commercially practicable to do so) or (iv) upon written notification by us of termination of this Service Contract within fourteen (14) days of original purchase of this Service Contract (subject to our providing a full refund of paid service fees), whichever is earlier.
TRANSFER OF SERVICE CONTRACT TO SECOND OWNER
If you sell or transfer your Product to another consumer within the term of this Service Contract, you must call Wonders Online Shop Care Support Hotline within fourteen (14) days from the date of the sale or transfer of the Product to another consumer, in order to transfer this Service Contract. It is also important to report your new address in the event you change your residential address and take the Product(s) with you.
This Service Contract is not an insurance contract, insurance policy or guarantee. This Service Contract is not a guarantee or promise relating to the nature of the material, workmanship or performance of your Product.
For verification purposes, you may be required by our customer service representative to present your Service Contract to expedite the provision of the services contemplated by this Service Contract. As such, we recommend that you place these documents in a safe place.
- Accidental Damagemeans at a definable time and place your Mobile Device stops working normally and its usability or its safety is affected solely as a result of either of the following events:
(i) Screen Damage: Loss of functionality, cracking or breaking of the screen. Repairs for such damage provided under this Services Contract will be limited to parts needed to fix a cracked or broken screen and back glass such as glass /plastic screen, LCD and sensors fixed to the screen; or
(ii) Liquid Damage: Loss of functionality of the Mobile Device as a result of a liquid directly damaging the electronic components of the Mobile Device, caused by unintentional spills.
For the avoidance of doubt, damage to your Mobile Device which arose as a result of deliberate acts or omissions to cause the Mobile Device to stop working normally, or to affect its usability or its safety shall not constitute Accidental Damage. We shall (acting reasonably) have sole determination of whether damage done to a Mobile Device is deliberate.
- Act of God refers to natural disaster, fire, flood, war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations, civil war, civil commotion.
- Mobile Devicemeans a mobile phone that performs many of the functions of a computer, typically having a touchscreen interface, Internet access, and an operating system capable of running downloaded applications (“Smartphone”), or a wireless portable personal computer with a touchscreen interface that does not have a permanently attached keyboard (“Tablet”) that You purchase from Wonders Online Shop and is covered by the Services.
- Productmeans a product listed for sale on Wonders Online Shop and covered by the Services under this Service Contract.
- Refurbished Productmeans a used product that is in good condition. There will be signs of use such as scratches but will not include deep scratches and no significant signs of heavy wear and tear. This will not affect the functions of the product.
- Service(s)means arranging for the repair or replacement of the Product pursuant to this Service Contract.
- Youand your refer to consumers who purchase Products and cover by the Services under this Service Contract.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
WONDERS ONLINE SHOP PAYMENT PROTECTION POLICY
1.1 Protection against Unauthorized Transactions.
Wonders Online Shop will provide you with compensation for Unauthorized Transactions (defined below), provided that you comply with the procedures set out within the Policy.
An "Unauthorized Transaction" occurs when, because of a fraudulent take-over of the Wonders Online Shop Account:
(a) transaction is made from the value stored within your Wonders Online Shop Wallet that you did not authorize and that did not benefit you;
(b) a transaction or Top Up to the Wonders Online Shop is made from a credit or debit card saved in your Wonders Online Shop Account that you did not authorise and that did not benefit you; or
(c) a transaction or Top Up to the Wonders Online Shopt is made from the Direct Link account, that you did not authorise and that did not benefit you.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you have an obligation to ensure the safety and security of your Wonders Online Shop Account. If you authorize someone to access your Wallet by providing them with your login information or otherwise, and they conduct transactions without your knowledge or permission, you shall be responsible for all consequences arising from such use.
1.2 Notify Wonders Online Shop
- You should immediately notify Wonders Online Shop if you believe there has been an Unauthorized Transaction or unauthorized access to your Wonders Online Shop Account. To be eligible for compensation under this Policy, you must notify us within 60 days from the date an Unauthorized Transaction first appears in your account.
- You should regularly log into your account and review your order history to ensure that there has not been an Unauthorized Transaction.Wonders Online Shop will send you an e-mail through the-mail address you have provided to notify you of every transaction made in your account. You should check these transaction confirmation messages to ensure that each transaction has been authorized by you and the information in your account is accurate.
- If an Unauthorized Transaction appears in your account, please contact Wonders Online Shop Customer Service through the contact us page (https://wondersonlineshop.com/contact). You will need to provide a complete set of information and/or documentation, in accordance with the requirements set out on that page and as requested by us, in order for the investigation to begin. Wonders Online Shop will only initiate an investigation upon receipt of all information/documents.
1.3 Actions taken by Wonders Online Shop upon receipt of notification
- Once you notify us and provide us with a complete set of the necessary information and/or documents that we request, we will do the following:
(a) We will conduct an investigation and determine whether there has been an Unauthorized Transaction.
(b) Wonders Online Shop will complete the investigation within 2 working days from the date where all necessary information and/or documents were received by us.
(c) We will inform you of our decision once we complete the investigation.
1. If we determine that the Unauthorized Transaction is one which qualifies for Wonders Online Shop Payment Protection, we will credit the full amount of the Unauthorized Transaction to the respective sources as shown below:
2. If we determine that the Unauthorized Transaction is one that does not qualify for Wonders Online Shop Payment Protection, we will send you an email to notify you of our decision which shall be final and conclusive.
1.4 Scope of protection
The following types of transactions are excluded from the scope of coverage of our Wonders Online Shop Payment Protection Policy:
(a) Disputes on genuine transactions, such as non-receipt of the item you have purchased;
(b) Where we determine that there has been fraud or negligence on behalf of the Customer. For example, if we determine that you have wilfully provided your account credentials to third parties, have acted fraudulently or have failed to take all steps and precaution in protecting your account;
(c) Where we determine that you have a proven track record of engaging in and/or abetting fraudulent activity and/or disputes of unauthorized transactions;
(d) Where the Unauthorized Transaction took place under unforeseeable circumstances, including but not limited to natural disasters, outbreak of war, terrorist incidents, civil unrest, which are beyond Wonders Online Shop’s reasonable control;
(e) Where the Unauthorized Transaction took place as a result of any terminal or system (Wonders Online Shop) being impacted by, including and not limited to, hacking attempts, bank system upgrades/malfunctions, telco downtime etc, which you were aware before the Unauthorised Transaction took place;
(f) ‘Compromises arising from 3rd party partners’: The Unauthorized Payment was the result of a compromise by a 3rd party partner such as a partner bank; or
(g) Any regulatory or legal restriction that prevents the reimbursement to be made to the Customer.
There are no inquiries yet.