No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Nestum Biscuit / Biskut nestum / Nestum Cookies
Nestum cookies are a very simple and easy to make cookies. With just the basic ingredients like butter, plain flour, corn flour, egg yolk, sugar, salt and of course the main ingredient Nestum you can make a very delicious cookies
- 300g butter, softened
- 180g icing sugar mixture (or pure icing sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 360g plain flour
- 40g cornflour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 150g Nestum cereal – lightly toasted
- 80g Nestum cereal – extra for coating
- 40g g glace cherries – cut into tiny pieces
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Egg wash: 1 egg beaten with 1/4 tsp salt
- Spread Nestum cereal on a baking tray and lightly toast in a preheated oven of 150 deg C for about 8 minutes or until fragrant.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy. Add in eggs, one at a time. Then add in vanilla extract.
- Mix in flour mixture and Nestum cereal and combine to form into a dough.
- Divide dough into balls of 10g each. Place the ball of dough onto a flat plastic spatula and brush with egg wash and drop it onto the cereal. Coat the dough completely with Nestum and flatten slightly. Brush a dot of egg white on the centre of the cookie and press a piece of glace cherry onto it.
- Place the cookie onto a lined baking tray. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Bake cookies in a preheated oven of 160 deg C (fan-forced) for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. (Monitor closely as the baking time depends largely on the shape of your cookies and also your oven temperature)
- Transfer cookies onto a wire rack to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No more offers for this product!
Wonders Online Shop Policies
There are no inquiries yet.